1. Organized and implemented the formulation of recruitment system, assessment system, personnel file management system, implementation details and working procedures;
2. Responsible for formulating human resource objectives and plans for the company, and providing professional human resource solutions;
3. Promote the downward decomposition and implementation of the company's performance objectives, and promote the achievement of the performance objectives through effective incentives, so as to give full play to the enthusiasm and creativity of employees;
4. Responsible for the cultivation and development of HR team members, as well as the improvement of human resource management ability of corporate affairs managers;
5. Fully responsible for the work of human resources department.
1. College degree or above, major in human resource related, more than 5 years working experience in manufacturing enterprises;
2. More than 5 years experience in human resource management in large-scale manufacturing industry (with a team size of over 300 employees); At least 3 years working experience as HR manager in manufacturing industry (300 employees or above).
WeChat Official Account